The Monkey Tree Hotel
Touchless Check-In / Registration Form
Standard Policy Reminders:
- Check-in time is between 3:00 – 6:00 pm – Check out time is by 11:00 am
- Late arrivals and early departures will be charged for their entire stay.
- No pets allowed. Regarding service animals, we follow the Americans with Disabilities Act
- We do not allow children under age 14.
- We allow a maximum of two people per room. All rooms have one bed. We do not have roll-away beds.
- This is a smoke free property (including vaping and marijuana). If smoking is detected in the room, a charge of $500 will be billed to the credit card on file. (Smoking is permitted in the parking lot.)
- No glass by the pool. You may bring any of your own food and beverages.
- Please do not take cell phone calls when you are around the pool. If you are speaking on the phone, please move away from the pool area.
- For safety, security, and maintaining social distance, there are no outside guests allowed on the property.
- Guests will be charged for replacement or repair to property and/or rooms
- Management assumes no responsibility for accident, injuries, illness, theft or loss due to any cause.
- You must be age 21 or older with a valid identification to make a reservation and check in.
(NEW) Covid-19 Policy Reminders:
- Facial masks are required to enter the property. You may remove your mask when you are outdoors and maintaining 6′ of social distance from other guests.
- Your room will be equipped with everything you need when you arrive and if you need any additional items, just let us know.
- For the safety of our guests and staff, staff members will not enter your room once you have checked in. We are not able to provide a “stay-over” cleaning for multiple night stays. We will coordinate a daily trash pick up and provide fresh bath and pool towels; soaps, shampoos, and coffee refills as needed.
- Updated cancellation policy: If you cancel 8 days prior to arrival, you will receive a full refund less a $25 processing fee. Three (3) days prior to arrival, your 50% balance will be charged to the account on file (or a new card if you have indicated). In the event you have to cancel within seven (7) days of your arrival, a gift certificate (good for 1 year) will be provided in lieu of a refund. In the event of a government- mandated hotel closure which forces us to cancel your reservation, you will receive a full refund.
- We are not able to offer on-site massages by our vendor or any outside vendors at this time.
- Please refer to our Covid-19 Information page click here for other changes at the property which have been revised or added for your safety.