We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or cash. A credit card is required to reserve a room.
For single night reservations, a full payment deposit is required upon booking the room. For multiple night stays, a 50% payment deposit is required upon booking the room. The final payment will be taken at check-in. Sorry, checks are not accepted to pay for the balance.
Check-in and out Times
Check-in time is from 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm. If checking in after 7:00 pm, please make arrangements with us. Check-out time is at 11:00 am. If you have not arrived by 10:00 pm and have not been in touch with us to make arrangements for an after hours check-in, you will be considered a no-show and a refund will not be provided.
For reservations made directly with The Monkey Tree Hotel (via email, phone or website), we require a seven-day cancellation notice. Any cancellations within the seven days prior to arrival will be charged for their entire scheduled stay. Late arrivals, early departures, and no-shows will be charged for the entire scheduled stay. Cancellations made more than seven days prior to arrival will be refunded the deposit in full minus a $25 processing fee.
For reservations made via Booking.com or Expedia, the OTA cancellation policy will apply. The cost of the first night is non-refundable regardless of when the cancellation is made. For a single night reservation, the cost of the night is non-refundable regardless of when the cancellation is made.
For special events where a multiple night stay is required, the cost of the first night is non-refundable regardless of when the cancellation is made. Our cancellation notice for special events is also increased to 30 days prior to check-in. Any cancellations within the 30 days prior to arrival will be charged for their entire stay.
- Check-in time is at 3:00 pm; Check-out time is at 11:00 am.
- No pets are allowed on the property.
- Regarding service animals, we follow the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Service animals are working animals trained to perform tasks for the benefit of individuals with physical or mental disabilities. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- As a courtesy to other guests, cell phone conversations are not allowed around the pool area or in the breakfast room. (With texting, emailing or playing games, phones must be silenced and headphones should be used).
- No Audible personal music is allowed around the pool area, please use headphones.
- We have a maximum occupancy of 2 people per room. If additional people arrive, we will check them in to an available room at that day’s rate. Please understand that all rooms have only one bed and that no roll-away beds are available.
- We pride ourselves on our quiet, relaxing atmosphere. No one under the age of 14 will be allowed on the premises.
- This is a smoke-free property. Smoking (including e-cigarettes, vaping, and marijuana) is not allowed anywhere on the premises (except in the parking lot). A $500 cleaning fee will be charged to the room if it is detected that this rule has been broken.
- Pool and Spa Hours: 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Quiet time at 10:00 pm
- No glassware or glass bottles are allowed at the pool area.
- Coolers are not allowed poolside.
- No behavior during your stay shall disrupt the peace and quiet of other guests. Failure to otherwise comply will result in eviction.
- In an effort to conserve energy and water, bath towels are changed every other day, unless you specifically request a change each day.
- We may require a minimum multiple-night stay during weekends, special events and holidays.
- Reservations are NOT transferable unless approved by management in writing.
- For safety, security and insurance reasons, only registered guests are allowed on the property. Outside visitors, such as friends, relatives, spa vendors, food delivery, etc., are not permitted on the hotel property.
- Guests will be charged for replacement or repair to property and/or rooms.
- The Management assumes no responsibility for accident, injuries, theft, and/or loss due to any cause.
- We require the adult accompanying any minor between the ages of 14 and 18 to be responsible for controlling the minor’s behavior in order to preserve the peace and quiet of the other guests and to prevent any injury to any person and damage to any property. Failure to otherwise comply with this policy will result in eviction.
- You must be age 21 or older with a valid identification to make a reservation and check in at the hotel.
- A replacement fee of $25 will be charged for lost keys.