We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or cash. A credit card is required to reserve a room. “Debit-only” cards are not accepted.
For single night reservations, full payment is required to book a room. For multiple night stays, a 50% deposit is required to book a room. The final payment will be taken seven (7) days prior to arrival and charged to the credit card on file.
Check-in and out Times
- Check-in time is from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. (We are not able to accommodate early arrivals.)
- If you need to check in after 6:00 pm (1800 hours), you MUST make prior arrangements with us. Please call (760-322-6059) or or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can make alternate check-in arrangements for you.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am. (We are not able to accommodate late check outs.)
- If you have not arrived by 6:00 pm (1800 hours) and have not been in touch with us to make arrangements for an after hours check-in, you will be considered a no-show. The full amount of your stay will be charged and a refund will not be provided.
Cancellation Policy when you book directly with The Monkey Tree Hotel:
- We require an eight (8) day cancellation notice. Cancellations made eight (8) days prior to arrival will be refunded the deposit minus a $25 processing fee.
- Any cancellations within the seven days prior to arrival will be charged for their entire scheduled stay. If you must cancel due to illness within the week of your arrival, we will issue a gift certificate for the full amount of your stay. Gift certificates are not refundable and not transferable and expire in one year.
- Late arrivals, early departures, and no-shows will be charged for the entire scheduled stay.
- In the event of a government- mandated hotel closure which forces us to cancel your reservation, you will receive a full refund
Cancellation Policy when you book with an OTA (On-line Travel Agency):
- For reservations made with an OTA, the OTA cancellation policy will apply. The cost of the first night is non-refundable regardless of when the cancellation is made. For a single night reservation, the cost of the night is non-refundable regardless of when the cancellation is made.
Cancellation Policy for Multi-Room Reservations – three (3) or more rooms: A thirty-one (31) day cancellation notice is required on multiple room bookings of three (3) or more rooms. Multi-room reservations will be charged in full thirty (30) days prior to arrival to the credit card on file and a refund will not be provided if cancelled within the 30 days before arrival.
- Our hotel is an ADULT only (21 and over) property.
- No pets are allowed.
- Regarding service animals, we follow the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Service animals are working animals trained to perform tasks for the benefit of individuals with physical or mental disabilities. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- We have a maximum occupancy of 2 people per room. Please understand that all rooms have only one bed and that no roll-away beds are available.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the property. Outside visitors, such as friends, relatives, spa vendors, food delivery, etc., are not permitted on the hotel property.
- This is a smoke-free property. Smoking (including e-cigarettes, vaping, and marijuana) is not allowed anywhere on the premises (except in the parking lot). A $500 cleaning fee will be charged to the room if it is detected that this rule has been broken. This will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Cell phone conversations are not allowed around the pool area or in the breakfast room. (With texting, emailing or playing games, phones must be silenced and headphones should be used).
- No music poolside other than what is provided by the hotel.
- Pool and Spa Hours: 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Quiet time after 10:00 pm
- No glassware or glass bottles are allowed at the pool area.
- Coolers are not allowed poolside.
- No behavior during your stay shall disrupt the peace and quiet of other guests. Failure to otherwise comply will result in eviction.
- Reservations are NOT transferable unless approved by management in writing.
- Guests will be charged for replacement or repair to property and/or rooms.
- The Management assumes no responsibility for accident, injuries, theft, and/or loss due to any cause.
- A replacement fee of $25 will be charged for lost keys and charged to the credit card on file.