We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, or cash. A credit card is required to reserve a room. “Debit-only” cards are not accepted.
For single night reservations, a full payment deposit is required upon booking the room. For multiple night stays, a 50% payment deposit is required upon booking the room. The final payment will be taken seven (7) days prior to arrival and charged to the credit card used for the initial booking. Sorry, checks are not accepted to pay for the balance.
Check-in and out Times
- Check-in time is from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm. (We are not able to accommodate early arrivals.)
- If you need to check in after 6:00 pm (1800 hours), you MUST make prior arrangements with us. Please call (760-322-6059) or or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we can make alternate check-in arrangements for you.
- Check-out time is at 11:00 am. (We are not able to accommodate late check outs.)
- If you have not arrived by 6:00 pm (1800 hours) and have not been in touch with us to make arrangements for an after hours check-in, you will be considered a no-show. The full amount of your stay will be charged and a refund will not be provided.
For reservations made directly with The Monkey Tree Hotel (via email, phone or website), we require an eight-day cancellation notice. Any cancellations within the seven days prior to arrival will be charged for their entire scheduled stay. Late arrivals, early departures, and no-shows will be charged for the entire scheduled stay. Cancellations made greater than seven days prior to arrival will be refunded the deposit in full minus a $25 processing fee.
In the event of a government- mandated hotel closure which forces us to cancel your reservation, you will receive a full refund.
For reservations made via Booking.com or Expedia, the OTA cancellation policy will apply. The cost of the first night is non-refundable regardless of when the cancellation is made. For a single night reservation, the cost of the night is non-refundable regardless of when the cancellation is made.
- No pets are allowed on the property.
- Regarding service animals, we follow the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). Service animals are working animals trained to perform tasks for the benefit of individuals with physical or mental disabilities. Dogs whose sole function is to provide comfort or emotional support do not qualify as service animals under the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- We pride ourselves on our quiet, relaxing atmosphere. No one under the age of 14 will be allowed on the premises.
- We have a maximum occupancy of 2 people per room. Please understand that all rooms have only one bed and that no roll-away beds are available.
- Only registered guests are allowed on the property. Outside visitors, such as friends, relatives, spa vendors, food delivery, etc., are not permitted on the hotel property.
- You must be age 21 or older with a valid identification to make a reservation and check in at the hotel.
- This is a smoke-free property. Smoking (including e-cigarettes, vaping, and marijuana) is not allowed anywhere on the premises (except in the parking lot). A $500 cleaning fee will be charged to the room if it is detected that this rule has been broken.
- As a courtesy to other guests, cell phone conversations are not allowed around the pool area or in the breakfast room. (With texting, emailing or playing games, phones must be silenced and headphones should be used).
- No Audible personal music is allowed around the pool area, please use headphones.
- Pool and Spa Hours: 8:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Quiet time at 10:00 pm
- No glassware or glass bottles are allowed at the pool area.
- Coolers are not allowed poolside.
- No behavior during your stay shall disrupt the peace and quiet of other guests. Failure to otherwise comply will result in eviction.
- In an effort to conserve energy and water, bath towels are changed every other day, unless you specifically request a change each day.
- Reservations are NOT transferable unless approved by management in writing.
- Guests will be charged for replacement or repair to property and/or rooms.
- The Management assumes no responsibility for accident, injuries, theft, and/or loss due to any cause.
- We require the adult accompanying any minor between the ages of 14 and 18 to be responsible for controlling the minor’s behavior in order to preserve the peace and quiet of the other guests and to prevent any injury to any person and damage to any property. Failure to otherwise comply with this policy will result in eviction.
- A replacement fee of $25 will be charged for lost keys.